WEST ROCK WELLNESS
A hub for healing and community
Integrative Psychiatry Evaluations and Treatment
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy
Psychedelic Integration and Harm Reduction
Trauma Focused Psychotherapy
Prolonged Exposure Psychotherapy
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Couples and Family Therapy
Workers Compensation Evaluations
Substance Use Harm Reduction and Treatment
West Rock Wellness is an integrative, community-based, mental health and wellness center in New Haven, CT grounded in interdisciplinary and holistic therapeutic approaches, including psychedelic-assisted therapies, trauma informed psychotherapy, integrative psychiatry and mind-body medicine. West Rock Wellness also serves as a hub for community gatherings and wellness offerings, such as meditation, yoga, dance, ecotherapy and music therapy, which seek to build a community of healing and encourage creative self-expression.
Dr. Jordan Sloshower
Dr. Jamila Hokanson
Dr. Stephanie Kilpatrick
Integration Director and Community Builder
Jordan Sloshower, MD, MSc is a board-certified psychiatrist, researcher, and educator specializing in integrative approaches to mental health and psychedelic-assisted therapies.
Jamila Hokanson, MD, MBA, MHA is a psychiatrist that works with adolescents, young adults, women, and people of color who would benefit from a holistic mental health healing approach.
Stephanie Kilpatrick, Psy.D. is a clinical psychologist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Kilpatrick is co-director at the West Rock Wellness, PLLC where she incorporates talk therapy based on psychodynamic, existential approaches, as well as ...
Damian Paglia is a certified holistic health practitioner (American Association of Drugless Practitioners), therapeutic life coach, and social architect. He has been fostering and facilitating community, belonging, and healing since 2001.
Sasha Lehrer is a somatic therapist and explorer. She believes in diving deep into the wisdom of the body to seek the source of both our joy and our pain. She seeks to help guide people to their own healing that is available through their body and soul’s own unique pathway.
- Sat, Nov 18New HavenNov 18, 2023, 9:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.New Haven, 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, USA
- Multiple DatesFri, Nov 17West Rock WellnessNov 17, 2023, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.West Rock Wellness, 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, USA
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 16West Rock WellnessNov 16, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.West Rock Wellness, 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, USA
- Multiple DatesWed, Nov 15West Rock WellnessNov 15, 2023, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.West Rock Wellness, 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, USA
- Multiple DatesMon, Nov 13West Rock WellnessNov 13, 2023, 5:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.West Rock Wellness, 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, USA
- Multiple DatesMon, Nov 13West Rock WellnessNov 13, 2023, 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.West Rock Wellness, 869 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT 06515, USA